THE SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL EDUCATION, INC. AND THE STUDENT NAMED ABOVE ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT UNDER WHICH THE STUDENT WILL PAY TUITION AND FEES INDICATED BELOW, AND THE STUDENT WILL ADHERE TO THE SCHOOL’S RULES AND REGULATIONS AS SET FORTH IN THE SCHOOL CATALOG. THE SCHOOL WILL INSTRUCT THE STUDENT IN THE CURRICULUM BELOW, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EDUCATION LAW AND COMMISIONER’S REGULATIONS.
PROGRAM: NYC MASTER & SPECIAL ELECTRICIAN LICENSE RENEWAL COURSE
BOOKS, HANDOUTS, TOOLS: $0
NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE: $0
SCHEDULE: Full Day Course: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Two 4-hour segments: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
HOURS OF SCHOOL OPERATION: 8:45 AM – 6:15 PM
INDICATE WHICH DATE(S) YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR:
METHOD OF PAYMENT: FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BY START OF FIRST CLASS VIA CREDIT CARD, PERSONAL OR COMPANY CHECK.
- A student who cancels within seven days of signing the enrollment agreement but before instruction begins, receives all monies returned with the exception of the non-refundable registration fee.
- Thereafter, a student will be liable for:
- the non-refundable registration fee plus
- the cost of any textbooks or supplies accepted plus
- tuition liability as of student’s last date of physical attendance. Tuition liability is determined by the percentage of the program offered to the student:
IF TERMINATION OCCURS SCHOOL MAY KEEP
0 – 15% of the program 0%
16 – 30% of the program 25%
31 – 45% of the program 50%
46 – 60% of the program 75%
After 60% of the program 100%
THE REFUND MAY BE MORE THAN THE SCHEDULE IF THE ACCREDITING AGENCY OR THE FEDERAL PRO-RATA REFUND POLICY RESULTS IN A GREATER REFUND.
BY MY SIGNATURE BELOW, I AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. I ALSO CONFIRM THAT I HAVE RECEIVED AND READ THE ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT AND THE SCHOOL CATALOG.I AGREE TO RECEIVE ONLY AN E-COPY OF THE STUDENT CATALOG. SEE WILL PROVIDE A PAPER COPY IF REQUESTED.
Cost of class is $245. All information submitted is true to the best of my knowledge. Any deliberate falsification or omission of data may result in denial of admission or dismissal. I HAVE READ THE ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT AND I HAVE RECEIVED A COPY OF THE STUDENT DISCLOSURE MATERIAL in the School Catalog (Click here for the School Catalog)